Featured site
Get Featured

The Things I'd Tell You

Mother of two boys, with special needs (one with autism), blissfully married. Missing long conversations and early morning cups of tea with my Mother, so decided to put down all of the things I'd have told her. I blog about all kinds of things - children, family, mental health, women's rights and issues, autism, grief and loss, chronic illness, all things beautiful, books. I am a passionate reader. Aspiring, wannabe, but truly terrified to start writer. Taking baby steps with a blog. Passionate reader.


The Things I'd Tell You - http://www.thethingsidtellyou.com



What do you think of this site? Hit Like, Tweet or Google+ to help rank the site amongst the best!

Hint: before sharing, make sure the URL you are on right now ends in 'HTML', otherwise click the post header and then share. This way, the post you like gets shared the most!

No comments: