Featured site
Get Featured

The Good, The Bad & The Unnecessary


A blog about stuff, with some stuff about things also. Mostly good, some bad and a little bit unnecessary.

One daughter. One son. One hairy Irish man who takes up too much bed space.
And one Mum who totally rocks and is just straight out awesome.
I am Kellie, they are my people.
I write about my family, my life, my experiences. Funny stuff, serious stuff, mostly interesting but sometimes just words.



The Good, The Bad & The Unnecessary - http://www.goodbadunnecessary.com



What do you think of this site? Hit Like, Tweet or Google+ to help rank the site amongst the best!

Hint: before sharing, make sure the URL you are on right now ends in 'HTML', otherwise click the post header and then share. This way, the post you like gets shared the most!

No comments: