Featured site
Get Featured

The Blog Restaurant

After a good many years as a theatre director, writer and filmmaker creating projects about health and social issues, social injustice still worries me.

I see social injustice all around me every day. I can’t do much about the wars that are happening. But I can highlight in this blog the things that really get to me and I hope will get to you, too.

We do not need violence and riots to makes changes. Destruction, in any form, never solved anything.

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” ~ Margaret Mead



The Blog Restaurant - http://againstherbetterjudgement.wordpress.com


What do you think of this site? Hit Like, Tweet or Google+ to help rank the site amongst the best!

Hint: before sharing, make sure the URL you are on right now ends in 'HTML', otherwise click the post header and then share. This way, the post you like gets shared the most!

No comments: