Featured site
Get Featured

If These Walls

Wife to a wonderful man, my soul mate for the last 16 yrs. Mum to 5 beautiful children, 4 here on earth to hold close & 1 watching over us, forever held in our hearts. Mum to teenagers & toddler twins!! (Insert chaos here!)

A grieving Mum trying to find her way in the world after our son left our loving arms as a neonate.

My life has had so many up’s & downs in my 30 something yrs, & I never know where life will lead me next.

I love to write & find it both rewarding & therapeutic & have been known to write quite the saga.



If These Walls - http://www.ifthesewalls.com



What do you think of this site? Hit Like, Tweet or Google+ to help rank the site amongst the best!

Hint: before sharing, make sure the URL you are on right now ends in 'HTML', otherwise click the post header and then share. This way, the post you like gets shared the most!

No comments: